What is Payoneer?
Payoneer is a premier online payment service that offers you two innovative payment options:
- Receive your AdLockMedia earnings directly to your very own AdLockMedia Debit MasterCard� This prepaid card is a debit MasterCard and it can be used at any location worldwide accepting debit Mastercard.
- Receive super-low-fee Local International Bank Transfers. This worldwide Local Bank Transfer service, allows you to receive payments via wire transfer in your local currency.
What's my benefits with Payoneer?
Payoneer is a leading, experienced and reliable payouts solution provider, specializing in affiliates' payments. Payoneer offers multiple payment options, an advanced innovative platform, full multilingual support and more. To read more http://www.payoneer.com/
Can I receive my Payoneer Debit Card faster?
Yes, you have the option to have your Payoneer Debit card shipped via DHL or FedX for fast delivery for the cost of $50, but if you are not in a big rush, it is probably best to have the free shipping offer.
Reply to the approval email and request DHL or FedX delivery.The cost will not be deducted from your first AdLockMedia payment. Payoneer will give you special permission to load your Payoneer card with a credit card, to be able to cover the expedited delivery costs.
How Payoneer works?
Login to the Payoneer http://www.payoneer.com/ page and sign up for the Payoneer Debit Card or Local Bank Transfer service. Please make sure you are selecting the method that is right for you. You cannot register for both services.
After Payoneer reviews your application and approves it (usually it takes 2 days), then will send you an email notification and immediately ship your card. Card shipping time varies depending on the country. Please allow up to 28 business days for the card to arrive.
How can I contact Payoneer support?
You can reach Payoneer support here. Always contact Payoneer support from the email address that you have registered with.
How long it takes for Payoneer support to reply?
It usually takes two business days for Payoneer support to answer your email.
Does Payoneer support India?
Indian residents can receive their payouts through Payoneer Local Bank Transfer (LBT). Payoneer offers local INR transfers with low fees. Prepaid cards are not issued to India due to RBI regulations. This regulation applies to all Master Card and Visa issuers outside India, including Payoneer.
How do I receive my payment?
When AdLockMedia sends your payment you will receive a confirmation email from Payoneer, requiring you to accept the payment to be loaded to the card. Then your payment goes directly into your Payoneer account and is automatically loaded to your debit card [within two days $2 fee, within two hours $5 fee]. You can then use your AdLockMedia Debit Card at any place where MasterCard is accepted, at the ATM, offline and online purchases!
If Local International Bank Transfers is the payment option you signed up for, you can receive Bank Transfers in your local currency for VERY cheap rates. Choose the "Bank Transfer" option when signing up to use this great option. For more detailed information please click here
Can I receive my AdLockMedia payment via Payoneer early?
Yes. As Payoneer's system is extremely easy for us to use, we have decided that all Payoneer Local International Bank Transfers and Prepaid Cards payouts will be sent out early. Simply request your payout on the 1st or the 2nd day of each month and get your payment sent out instantly on the 3rd!
Can I change my method of payment?
You can only select one payment method and you have to use it each time. If you decide to change your type of account from card to bank transfer, you must contact Payoneer support: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx and open a ticket requesting the change. Always contact Payoneer support from the email address that you have registered with.
Please choose your method of payment carefully, as it is complicated to switch between methods and may it may take up to seven days to change your account.
What is the difference between Payoneer and PayPal?
With Payoneer you can use your money anywhere, withdraw it from ATM, use it to buy traffic online or buy anything else online or offline. You have complete freedom to use your funds anyway you wish, as opposed to only places where PayPal is accepted.
How do I find out about Payoneer card fees?
When you log into your AdLockMedia account and select Payoneer as your payment method, you can see the list of fees before you actually sign up. Other than the initial activation fee, the rest of the fees are only when you use the card.
There is an ATM fee when you withdraw funds using your card. You can log into "My Account" on Payoneer's site to see the fees. Also, there is a currency exchange fee as well, up to 3% maximum.
You will not be charged fees for any month that you do not have any funds on your Payoneer card.
Monthly maintenance fee is $3, but if you use your card more than four times a month, then the fee will be only $1.
Can I link my Payoneer debit card to Paypal?
Yes, PayPal does allow you to link a debit card to your account. Just make sure that your card is active and preloaded with funds, as they will issue a test charge to validate the card.
Can I open two separate Payoneer accounts?
No.You will not be able to open two separate accounts. You will need to link them both to the same Payoneer card. Here is a short guide.
What is the daily withdrawal limit?
Regardless of country, Payoneer's withdrawal limit per day is $2500 from ATM and $2500 per day usage of the card (online and offline as a regular Mastercard). You will be able to make 9 transactions per 24 hours (not unlimited transactions).
What is the maximum daily limit to load on my card?
For all Payoneer users, not only AdLockMedia members, the daily limit for private loads is $1000.
What should I know about Local Internationak Bank Transfers?
- To avoid rejection and for a fast without delays approval, we strongly suggest that you contact your local bank manager before you apply for a Payonner LBT. You must absolutely provide the correct information for the following items:
- Your full name as it appears on your bank account
- Complete bank name
- Bank Code (up to 9 digits, specific to your bank)
- Swift Code (11 digits). If you have only 8 digits, please add XXX to the end. Contact your bank for the correct Swift Code.
- IBAN or Account Number. This is a common error. Please contact your bank for the correct IBAN format.
- It can take up to 7 business days (regardless of country), but most Local Bank Transfers arrive within 2-3 business days.
- The transfer fee depends on your country, it is either 5.99 or 9.99. Also, since you will be receiving your funds in your local currency and not in US Dollars, a maximum up to 3% (typically is 2.75%) local currency conversion fee applies.
- If you receive the funds in US Dollars (SWIFT transfers are done in USD) there is across border fee of maximum 1%, up to $10, regardless of the the amount transferred. So if your transfer is over $1000 the fee will only be $10, otherwise it would be less ( 1% of the amount transferred)
Example: If you transfer $5000 the fee will be: $9.95 + $10 = $19.95
If you transfer $500 the fee will be: $9.95 + $5 = $14.95
- When you sign up for Local Bank Transfers please select the currency you would like to get the funds.
- In case there is a problem with a Local Bank Transfer that has already been sent out to your bank, Payoneer will wait to clear the problem before sending you another one.
- There is no limit to the number or to the amount of Local Bank Transfer that you can receive.
- Your Local Bank transfer account does not become inactive at any point.